Rose International INC SAP Analyst in San Francisco, California
Position Title: SAP Analyst
Position Number: 284948
Location: San Francisco, CA
Desired Skill Set:
SAP, Supply Chain, SAP QM, Ariba
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Sr. SAP Functional Analyst (PM)
Duration: 6 months
Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
We have an opportunity available for a Sr SAP Functional Analyst (PM) located in San Francisco, CA. This position will be responsible for design and development of IT solutions for Work Management (Plant Maintenance) and Supply Chain functions.
Sr. SAP Functional Analyst (PM)
• Duration: 6+ months
• Location: San Francisco, CA
• Sr. SAP Functional Consultant (PM ) is responsible for design and development of IT solutions for Work Management (Plant Maintenance) and Supply Chain functions.
• S/He will provide subject matter expertise for SAP interfacing with other applications of IT solutions to assure that best practices are implemented.
• Perform unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, support user acceptance testing (UAT) and obtain business sign-off.
• Provided SAP subject matter expertise to lines of business and ensure best practices are adapted.
• 8+ years’ experience with SAP Functional Consultant with experience in PM
Required skills: SAP ERP Central Component (ECC PM)
• Extended WareHouse Management (EWM), SAP Quality Management (QM).
• Experience designing SAP solutions using SAP RICEFW (Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements, Forms and workflow) objects for supply chain and work management area.
• Experience creating As-Is, To-be process flows, gap analysis and preparation of function specifications.
• Experience integrating SAP with non-SAP systems. Experience working with SRM, Ariba, QM, WM and EWM is a plus.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)