SOS International LLC Sr. Level Analyst - TTGPAC in San Diego, California
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180517-6899: Sr. Level Analyst - TTGPAC
Location U.S. - California - San Diego
Open Date 5/17/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Senior Level Analyst for a position located in San Diego, CA. The analyst will manage the development of War Game Scenarios.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Present oral and written intelligence briefings both classified and unclassified to support Tactical Training Group Pacific (TTGP) war game development
- Capability of presenting and defending positions and come to consensus with other technical and non-technical professionals
- Guide the identification of adversarial intent capabilities, vulnerabilities, and threat courses of action
- Provide inputs which support the development of the TS/SCI intelligence component of Carrier and Expeditionary Strike group war game play and enhance the overall warfare scenario realism executed at SECRET or above classification levels
Minimum of five (5) years’ of managing technical services and analysis with in SCI/SAP programs for DoD, Don, and/or Tactical Training Group, Pacific (TTGPAC)
Minimum of five (5) years’ experience developing War Game Scenarios
Familiarity with performing automated security scans with the following tools:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in war game information retrieval, knowledge consolidation, analysis and development of facts, threat intents/capabilities, cultural behavioral norm, implication of environments, and potential threat course of action
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Knowledgeable about network centric environment
- Knowledgeable about the Tactical Training Group, Pacific (TTGPAC) business processes
- Knowledgeable about scenario intelligence events, war game intelligence briefs, and After Action reviews
- Relatively fast paced, time critical environment