SOS International LLC Mid-Level Analyst - TTGPAC in San Diego, California
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180517-6898: Mid-Level Analyst - TTGPAC
Location U.S. - California - San Diego
Open Date 5/17/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Mid-Level Analyst for a position located in San Diego, CA. The analyst will manage the dissemination of intelligence information.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Present both oral and written intelligence briefings from unclassified through TS/SCI levels to highly technical reviewers and key leadership
- Capability of presenting and defending positions and come to consensus with other technical and non-technical professionals
- Provide recommendation regarding intelligence issues and challenges
- Research analytic methodologies, best practices, and common procedures for community activities and provide input to maintain and increase organizational knowledge
Minimum of five (5) years’ of managing technical services and analysis with in SCI/SAP programs for DoD, Don, and/or Tactical Training Group, Pacific (TTGPAC)
Minimum of five (5) years’ experience developing intelligence from multiple, sometimes conflicting, sources in order to provide creditable intelligence products
Familiarity with performing automated security scans with the following tools:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ political-military experience monitoring trends and events related to particular countries and issues utilizing all source intelligence in real time, including SCI Operations Orders and databases
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Knowledgeable about the Tactical Training Group, Pacific TTGPAC business process
- Knowledgeable of intelligence data and systems including: SCI-level access to IL, JWICS, and the JDISS
- Relatively fast paced, time critical environment